- Location Dubai, UAE
- Size 1,040,000 m²
- Client Dubai World Trade Centre
- Year 2009
Our design for a phased masterplan creates a new business district in the city and features a balance of public and private spaces creating a unique mixed-use urban quarter of offices, apartments, hotels and retail. We have carefully designed a series of internal and external public spaces with tree-lined streets, light filled atria and rooftop gardens; places for people to live, work and enjoy life.
The project will provide a unique human-scaled urban environment with over 1 million m² (10 million ft²) of developable area.
The office buildings will be designed to the best environmental standards to achieve LEED Platinum status.
- Total area: approximately 1,040,000 m² (590,000 m² above ground & 450,000 m² below ground)
- Offices & Retail Space (Grade A1): 284,000 m²
- 5-star hotel & apartments: 140,000 m², 270m high (48 storeys), 153 hotel rooms, 160 apartments
- 5-star serviced apartments: 45,000 m², 200m high (40 storeys), 200 apartments
- 5-star club & lofts: 60,000 m², 200m high (35 storeys), 32 club rooms, 152 lofts
- 4-star hotel: 445 keys, 40,000 m²
- 3-star hotel: 588 keys, 21,000 m²
- Basement: (4 storeys), 7,700 parking spaces: 450,000 m²