Henry joined the Practice in 1997 becoming a Project Architect in 2003, a Project Director in 2007 and an Associate Partner in 2010.
Work at the practice has included Wildscreen at Bristol, the new headquarters for the Wellcome Trust in London, the Advanced Research Development building for Northern Arizona University, USA, Yale University's Forestry and Environmental School and the New Chemistry Building for Princeton University, USA.
He recently headed a team working on the Dubai World Trade Centre from our Dubai office and was also involved with the design of the Brent Civic Centre in London.
Prior to his move to Dubai, Henry was a visiting critic at Nottingham University School of Architecture and the Architectural Association, London.
- NAU: Research & Development Building
- Princeton University: Frick Laboratory
- Wellcome Trust: Gibbs Building
- Yale University: Kroon Hall
- Brent Civic Centre
- DWTC: Office Buildings C1 - C5
- KÖY, Zekeriyakoy
- Tokyo Midtown Hibiya Tower
- Frayland Office
- Four Seasons Restaurant
- Engineer’s Office and Meraas Headquarters
- Jumeirah Villas
- Galleria Mall, Jumeirah
- Dubai World Trade Centre: Masterplan