Patrick joined the Practice in 1989. His early projects include Bracken House in the City of London, a combined main line and underground station at Tottenham Court Road for the CrossRail line development, the new Westminster Underground Station for the Jubilee Line Extension and he was the Project Director in charge of the Project Office for the New Parliamentary Building, Portcullis House.
Since becoming a Director in 2002, Patrick has overseen the Evelina Children's Hospital at Guy's and St Thomas' and the new headquarters for the Wellcome Trust.
He was made a Partner in 2010 and was involved with the design and construction of the Newton and Arkwright Buildings at Nottingham Trent University and the UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre. He is currently working on the Research and Education Building at Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool.
- Evelina London Children's Hospital
- Bracken House
- Portcullis House
- Wellcome Trust: Gibbs Building
- Westminster Underground Station
- NTU: Newton and Arkwright Buildings
- Cyprus Cultural Centre
- UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre
- DWTC: Office Buildings C1 - C5
- Alder Hey Hospital: Institute in the Park
- George Green Library
- The Peninsula, London