Pamela joined the practice in 1989 and has a particular focus on interiors, brief development and space planning. She has been involved in major projects across the arts, health and education sectors as well as office and commercial sectors.
Pam was a key member on the design teams for Portcullis House, New Parliamentary Building at Westminster and Glyndebourne Opera House in Sussex.
She helped create a "hospital that doesn't feel like a hospital" at Evelina Children's Hospital in London and worked on the Wellcome Trust's landmark new Headquarters and refurbished their 1932 Wellcome Collection building with extensive modifications to the interior. Pam also worked on the Norwich Cathedral projects and has recently completed a major scheme for Nottingham Trent University which included the re-development of two Grade II listed buildings.
Pam has also helped to develop the interiors for WWF-UK's Living Planet Centre, UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre, and Brent Civic Centre.
- WWF-UK's Living Planet Centre
- Evelina London Children's Hospital
- Glyndebourne Opera House
- DSS Offices
- Inland Revenue Centre
- New Square, Bedfont Lakes
- Portcullis House
- Wellcome Trust: Gibbs Building
- NTU: Newton and Arkwright Buildings
- Wellcome Trust: Wellcome Collection
- Hackney Service Centre
- St Bartholomew's Hospital North Wing
- Brent Civic Centre
- Alder Hey Hospital: Institute in the Park