Tom joined the practice in 2004 following his Diploma at the University of Westminster, where his graduating project received three national awards (including one from the RIBA President’s Medals), was shortlisted in the Archiprix International awards, and was exhibited at the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition.
Tom has worked on the design teams delivering new buildings for Yale University, Rice University and North Arizona University in the US, aided by his experience gained prior to his postgraduate degree when Tom spent two years working in architectural practice in the USA.
Tom was Project Architect for three of Hopkins’ key school projects, at South Hampstead High School, The Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb, and the Tom Wheare Music School at Bryanston School. He was also Project Architect for a number of healthcare projects, and a feasibility study at Westminster Abbey.
More recently, he worked on the Athletics Center for Colby College, Maine, and the Smith Campus Center at Harvard University. Tom is currently working on a Data Science facility for the University of Virginia.
In addition to being a visiting critic at the University of Westminster, Tom is the technical tutor for unit sixteen at the University of Greenwich.
- Bryanston School: Sanger Centre
- Halley VI Research Station
- NAU: Research & Development Building
- Yale University: Kroon Hall
- Rice University: Duncan & McMurtry Colleges
- The Henrietta Barnett School
- Rice University: South Colleges
- South Hampstead High School
- Bryanston School: Music School
- Harvard University: Smith Campus Center
- Harold Alfond Athletics and Recreation Center, Colby College
- University of Exeter: Project North Park